The feed is a list of all recent activity for yourself, as well as those you follow. It is similar in concept to Twitter’s feed.
When a site is published, it will automatically post your status dates: Completed and In Progress dates.
- Find Friends – Search for your friends on Libib. Lookup by their name or email address.
- Post – Create a new post which will be shown to your followers, as well as auto-tweet if you have allowed to share on Twitter. Posts are limited to 140 characters. You can @tag other users, and #tag any item which exists in your libraries.
- Following – The number of users that you are following.
- Followers – The number of users that are following you.
- All – Shows all posts from yourself and those that you follow.
- Mentions – Shows only the posts that have mentioned you via @tag.
- Feed – A list style feed of posts. From here you can reply to people, delete your previous posts, or re-post another user’s post.
They also have their own set of friends/followers, and can treat other managers/users in the same account as independent (they can @tag other users in and out of the account).