Your home page is where your catalogs exists. From this page you can find all your items, and switch between your different libraries.
The top center of your home page screen is going to be the same for each library, and facilitates navigating your catalog in different ways.
- Search: By default search will look through the titles, authors, directors, actors and band/artists, notes, tags and groups. Clicking on the dropdown arrow will bring up an advanced search to dig in deeper.
There is an option to toggle a search for all libraries in the advanced search.
- Library: This is the title of your library. Hover over it to reveal the edit button, or click on it to switch to a different library.
- Item Count: The count of the unique items you have in the library you are viewing. Hover your mouse over to reveal a tooltip which shows total number of all copies.
- Detail Level: The 3 icons are how you can change the default view of your items. The choices are detail, list, and covers.
- Status’: A count list of all your item status’. Libib allows multiple status’ (ex. you can complete a book more than once) and will count each status. Clicking on any of these status’ will auto-create a search that lists all items in that status.
- Sort: You can change your sort options, and the order in which it sorts by clicking on the label and arrow respectively.
- Tag List: Toggles a flyout menu which lists all the tag in the library you are viewing.
When searching all libraries, the tags will list all tags in all libraries that you have access to.
- List Categories: Listing categories will automatically bring back items that start with the selected letter. List categories will change depending on what your sort is set to. For example, if you’re sorting by rating, your categories will be rating numbers.