Publishing a library allows you to share it via a URL.
URL Button is a link to the public page – which shows all published libraries.
A users’ public page is accessible at https://username.libib.com
Select libraries to publish if you want to publish or un-publish a library, make that selection here and click submit.
URL Button is a link to the account’s public page – which shows all published libraries.
Each individual manager within an account will also have their own public page which will display only the libraries that they have access to. A manager’s individual public page is accessible at https://username.libib.com
Published Library Options
- Detail level lets you choose how the items will be shown to the public. These levels of detail mirror the options available on your own library. You can choose full details (this will not show your ratings or status’ as these are currently private to the account/user), list, or cover only.
- Require Patron Login Creates a login to authenticate your patrons before being able to view your published libraries.
- Display Search Bar lets your public site have a search input where users can run searches on your published libraries.
- Display Availability will show a link on each item (a diverging arrow) along with a fractional number which indicates how many copies exist, and how many are checked out.
- Display Tags will toggle display of any tags that you’ve added to your items when viewing any item’s details. For tags to also be searchable, display search bar must also be turned on.
- Display Notes will toggle display of any notes that you’ve added to your items when viewing any item’s details. For notes to also be searchable display search bar must also be turned on.
- Display Feed will toggle display of your feed.
- Display Review Link enables/disables the link to the review page. If you do not want the item to link to its reviews, you can disable it here.
- Display ISBN will toggle display of ISBN10/ISBN13 numbers
- Display LCC will toggle display of LCC classifications.
- Display OCLC will toggle display of OCLC numbers.
- Display DDC will toggle display of DDC classifications.
- Display LCCN will toggle display of LCCN numbers.
- Display Lexile will toggle display of Lexile measurements.
Select libraries to publish If you want to publish or un-publish a library, make that selection here and click submit
If you are looking for the hold or lending options, those are in settings.