The Delete and Edit buttons are revealed when you swipe on an item.
Delete deletes the item from the library. Deletions are permanent and can not be undone.
Edit button will bring up a list of editing options:
- Copies: The number of copies you have of this item.
- Cover Image: Will allow you to upload a different image.
- Edit: Change the metadata of the item: title, creator (author/directory/etc…), and description. Pro users will have the ability to edit all fields.
- Group: Place items in a series grouping. Will re-sort under the group heading when sorting by title.
- Move: Move your item from one library to another.
- Notes: Add any type of additional note to your item.
- Tags: A way to categorize your items. Each item can have multiple tags.
- Rating: Your rating for the item, you can rate by half stars from 0 – 5.
- Review: Leave your review for the item. Reviews are publicly accessible.
- Status: Your current status in regards to the item; (not begun, in progress, completed, abandoned) as well as track the began/completed dates. You can add multiple status’.
The left border color denotes your status for an item:
Tap an item to view its details.